Wednesday, October 8

Okay, Now We See Why She Should Be Scared


It's my one-month check-in. I promise to return like Edward from South America as soon as the election is over--I can't stay away from chronicling Twilight much longer. In the meantime, here is the newly released movie poster, and announced track list for the Twilight soundtrack, featuring Senor Edward Cullen himself! God his eyes look vampiric.
1. Supermassive Black Hole (Muse)
2. Decode (Paramore)
3. Full Moon (The Black Ghosts)
4. Leave Out All The Rest (Linkin Park)
5. Spotlight(Twilight Mix) (MuteMath)
6. Going All The Way(Into The Twilight) (Perry Farrell)
7. Tremble For My Beloved (Collective Soul)
8. I Caught Myself (Paramore)
9. Eyes On Fire (Blue Foundation)
10. Never Think (Rob Pattinson)
11. Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Iron & Wine)
12. Bella's Lullaby (Carter Burwell)

No comments: